Reviews for "Skitzo the Bear-RUN!"

This world keeps getting stranger and stranger.. and I dont have problem with it. Thank you for contributing to the madness.

Thanks for watching it! :D

Repeatedly click "TAB" while the movie plays...and there will be a yellow outline that shows what you need to press and when.

Comick responds:

Uh no....>_> Unless you're glitching the cartoon or something this comment is a complete lie. I didnt put any codes, no yellow outline, or any clues that tell you what to press or when.

Nice, found all of them after a dozen tries and tearing apart all of the reviews before mine. Skitzo's good ending is a tad bit freaky, but whatever :p. Five stars for epicness.

For everyone having trouble finding the endings, the author hid them like a magician hides his tricks. Think about that.

Comick responds:

Thanks man! Glad you caught all the endings :D also the two hard ones are disturbing I agree haha

Can someone tell me how to get all the endings,PLEASE! This game movie is so hard! Thats why I LOVE IT!

Comick responds:

Its a secret! :] But heres a clue you need to click something with your mouse at just the right time it appears

i really like the flash and the music is kinda addicting in a creepy way, but can someone just fucking tell me the endings

*spoiler*
if letting skitzo get you that just cuts you to black screen counts as a ending and if escaping and getting eating by that scary fucking monster that just cuts you to black screen, then what are the other 2, i found the hot dog one too but this 4rth one eludes me after 4 days of looking. i just cant do it >_>

Comick responds:

Thanks a ton for watching it! And you caught most of the endings too so thats good ^^ maybe you'll find that last one...