Reviews for "Skitzo the Bear-RUN!"

Awesome game! I got all the endings!

OKAY I AM TICKED OFF, I have died countless times, the first time I didn't know I had to hit space, the second time the whole time i'm waiting for it to come, while spamming the shit out of space, nothing happens, so a few tries later, i escape skitzo, and I get rewarded by.... an even worst fate, and then I notice there are 4 endings, FUCKING 4!? I MEAN I LOVE THE SERIES AND WHAT NOT BUT COME ON, I'M NOT GONNA FUKIN STAY HERE ALL NIGHT LONG WAITING UNTILL I SOMEHOW, SOME CHANCE HAPPEN TO ESCAPE SKITZO AGAIN, AND TRY AND SEE IF I CAN DO ANYTHING, EVEN THO I PROBALLY CAN'T, I READ THE REVIEWS, THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A HOTDOG, WHAT HOTDOG!? I DON'T SEE NU HOTDOG!!! WTH, I AM SO CONFUSED, AND SO ANGRY, THERE ARE CLEARLY A PROBLEM WITH YOUR GAME AS THE ONLY TIME I WAS ABLE TO ESCAPE SKITZO WAS 100% LUCK THAT SPACEBAR ACTUALLY WORKED FOR ONCE, PLZ FIX DIS... other than that it's pretty good.

Comick responds:

Lmao, I bet you're clicking outside the cartoon after you press play, then the space key doesn't register because you clicked out the cartoon. Also, the hot dog and the bear trap have to be clicked with a mouse for the ending to happen, they only show up on screen for a fraction of a sec...and the hot dog is the easy one! The bear trap is much much harder to get because its the only good ending where the dog gets away. :)

I have a theory

This sly dog banged Skitzo's sister or lover and possibly even abused the poor bear girl, and Skitzo's out for blood and revenge for his sister.

That why the sly son of the bitch (Pun intended) was masturbating while Skitzo was trapped.

The funny thing is that I am going to visit Justice gig soon, and when I was listening to Stress song, the first thing that came up to my mind was this movie, even if it was uploaded 5 years ago! Great job, the movie and Skitzo himself as well! Thank you for awesome emotions!

Came back in 2017, still love it! Thanks~