Reviews for "TIMELESS (NATA '12)"

My vote for the most thought provoking animation on Newgrounds. Loved it

Hanai's music fits great with the animation!

The emotion in this animation is amazing, the gradual degradation of the scientist is perfectly captured. Insanity is my favorite topic of media. This is by far my absolute favorite flash animation ever made. The song choice is also perfect for this and so is the choice of not having no sound effects. Beautiful, just beautiful.

One of my Favorite short films I've ever seen. Thought provoking and invokes many emotions. The plot was well thought out and the fact you had the insanity of the character sublimely played out in the beging to foreshadow the ending was brilliant. This sad story tells us not to rush things. Patience is a virtue.

Amazing. The plot was very interesting and the music was fantastic.