Reviews for "TIMELESS (NATA '12)"

This is my first critique, so here goes lol. I normally watch videos without reading commentary on purpose. Same goes for this video, as i watched it, it conveyed a great sense of confusion as it came to the time void. As this time void comes to an end, all the details from the beginning make sense. I believe this was a great video with great detail and story telling. I easily understood the story after only watching it the first time and without reading the commentary. i think it's nicely done, the animation was smooth and the colors were brilliant. Fantastic job my friend. I'm looking forward to more from you.

Man that was beutiful. You had a great veiw of theoretical physics, and a great storytelling ability, thank you for making this.

Well I think the story is that he took a shit load of shrooms before going to see his wife.

Very beautiful, and very stylistic. It quite a few watch throughs to find where the mechanics and time savers start to show through. It was a very unique concept, time being like a story book, written a page a day, unable to "skip ahead". However, I don't think that same idea, which you had written about in the author comments, was conveyed clearly to the audience. Most people understood that he tried to travel in time to help his spouse, but weren't really sure whether he traveled forward or backward until the end (or at least, that's how I thought the first time I saw the video). And I wouldn't have caught the idea of Time being like a book in progress, unless I had read all the way through your commentary.
All that said, don't think that I think you did a bad job. It was a wonderful story, and very touching, something I'd really like to see more of on newgrounds.

sad D: but really good thumbs up :D