Reviews for "TIMELESS (NATA '12)"

I wouldn't feel so bad if the guy had actually been involved in its developement and hadn't been an innocent bystander.

yeah it is open to conclusions. i dont know if she thought he was dead or if she died..... but very beautiful and so heart wrenching.

Beautiful.

Extremely well done, easy to understand and everything was put together perfectly. The opening eyes in the beginning was a nice touch.

Left utterly speechless. Smoothest animation I've seen in quite some time, gripping story, beautiful music that didn't exaggerate the situation he was in... Wonderful piece.

I just have one small question: Was it his grave the wife was visiting, or was she a vision of his deceased wife? It's utterly tragic either way, but...