Reviews for "TIMELESS (NATA '12)"

nice animation and selection of music to go along with it.The way you animated it and the use of the music made me feel the dramatic effect of the story/

One thought: you cannot cheat time!

Very well animated well done. Although some parts were not really clear to me (like at the end when he's wife sees he's grave and ficeversa). but the main thought i understood (as stated above). I also felt very bad afterwards, as if i was missing someone or something.

Anyway, hope to see more of you in the future and take your time.

did anyone notice "herp derp" on the chalkboard?

that was very sad

This was very well writen and I can say this because I cried, I felt emotion when he was stuck in the time machine and when the wife dies. Great movie, Bravo, Encore and good luck in your future movies.