Reviews for "Change of Heart"

Poor, deflated heart (guy). Good, heartfelt toon BPremo (just feel for the heart). Keep creating and good luck!

BillPremo responds:

Yeah mang I made it for the feeling THE FEEEELS!!!

Not bad, decent animation. We see what's making him so sad, but I thought might have more to do with time travel than the man's life. Overall, I didn't see too much of time travel. Nonetheless, it was a nice story with a very good choice of music to back it up.

BillPremo responds:

Thank you very much Fargo but I just have to say. vrooooom vrrrrrrrrooooooooooooom beep beeep vrooooooommm I'm a car.

kinda confusing i found you from flipped to be honest i liked his better your conclusion was kinda boring his didn't really sum everything up yours did but it didn't have the feel of an ending your story never showed why she cheated it just showed the small story i feel as though you didn't take to much time into putting a life of marriage into your animation i wish you luck in the tournament the drawings were really nice btw

BillPremo responds:

Thanks for the feedback. The original storyboard had far more drawings that went through the events of their life, but there was only so much I could do in the style of animation I chose. I really wish I was able to flesh it out more, it is quite lacking in that respect. Although I think at the same time it allows people to relate to the animation more and fill in their own memories if they've ever been cheated on.

Awesome...as usual!