Reviews for "Flipped."

The reverse time idea is cool.

Reverse playing the audio is also a good idea but should rather be used as an effect.
Playing the music reverse all the time just sounds off and most peopel probably wouldnt figure out why at all.

Duely noted. Thanks!

I liked this flash ... I think you could have played up to the concept of consequences and hindsight a little more than just entering the bar; but it was a decent flash. The animation was pretty good, the music was somewhat annoying, and it could have used some more content.
I'm not aware of the competition your in, what's NATA? Anyways, overall you did very well in this flash! I hope you make more and get further in whatever competition this is ...

Emrox responds:

It's the "Newgrounds Annual Tournament of Animators." Check out nata.newgrounds.com for information.

I loved the backwards music. The concept was a nice change from the time machine theme. Good animation.

super cool! The "going in reverse" thing was super well done.

I have one complaint though. What does him getting drunk have to do with the other parts? Did he get so drunk that he said to himself, "why don't I just go rob a convenient store?" It just doesn't make sense to me.

'Cause he's NUTSO!

Neat idea but obvious flaws in implementation such as when she calls 911 and when he pulls the knife

It was good other than that. Q&A your work and you'll be in great shape in the future.

Emrox responds:

911 was dialed by an offscreen character, and the knife is in the hand holding the bag, although it was difficult to make that clear.