Reviews for "Flipped."

I liked how it was going in reverse. Though I saw some errors that looked like it was going forward

Good job man, we both thought alike. Animating run cycles backwards is pretty fun and i have to say you're one of the only people I know who can somewhat relate to that. Good job I liked it but I was hoping for a bigger payoff at the end. I wish you luck and skill throughout this tournament. It would be one hell of an honor to be bracketed against you.

Emrox responds:

Heehee... It's always sorta tough to see someone a similar idea as you, but I guess we weren't as badly off as the fifty "two guys and a time-machine" movies when it comes to originality.

About the ending- I actually didn't put too much thought into a solid conclusion until about halfway through animating when I realized the ending had to tie everything together nicely, which I should have planned for in the first place. That said, I really liked your entry too, and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of the tournament.

great idea, good work ^_^

Neat idea but obvious flaws in implementation such as when she calls 911 and when he pulls the knife

It was good other than that. Q&A your work and you'll be in great shape in the future.

Emrox responds:

911 was dialed by an offscreen character, and the knife is in the hand holding the bag, although it was difficult to make that clear.

Wouldn't this destroy the universe as it would go reverse untill there's nothing left? o.o