Reviews for "Flipped."

!noitamina doog yllaer a saw taht !woW .ecalp otni llef gnihtyrevE !emosewa saw tahT

Ugh... I don't want to have to THINK. On a SUNDAY :3

Holy shit. This is beautiful.

WOW man this was SO slick.
I love how you animated everything backwards, including the credits!
The animation was really smooth and clean and a real pleasure to watch.
Though as "absint" said I t would have been even better if there was some sort of reveal to his motives, thats what I was expecting throughout anyway, so I was a little disappointed when it ended.

Emrox responds:

Yeah, the ending was a bit of an afterthought, which I probably should have accounted for when I started.

dammit man your ever impressing me, though the entire premise of just a guy robbing a place because he was drunk was a tad stale, and really bore no weight, though the actual concept and the animation telling a tale completely in reverse is brilliant. gotta say i love your presentation here =)

Emrox responds:

Yeah, no real motive. But I'm glad you liked it!

Buuut..... if he flips the sands of time over, when he does it backwards, he would then put it right-side up! Paradox?

Either way, nice idea, smooth backwards animation except when getting the money it looked like he was handing it back instead of receiving it in a backward animation.
5/5 9/10 (or 4.5/5, I don't get the new system)

Emrox responds:

I actually thought about the sand flipping paradox for a while, and I came to the conclusion that time would have to freeze once the sand is half-flipped.