Reviews for "Flipped."

I got impresed by the light efects ! how u did that?

I'm glad you asked!

For most shots, I had one radial gradient covering the whole screen that hovered over the brightest light source. Then for other sources of light such as headlights & police sirens, I added more bright gradients, each one on its own layer. Now this seems simple, but what really makes lights seem bright (or dark, in some shots) is the use of shadows. Always make sure that your shadows point AWAY from the brightest source of light, and you should be good. I hope that helps!

Great, smooth, backward toon Emrox (the how and who are other questions). Much enjoyed! Keep creating and good luck.:)

Emrox responds:

Thankya, man. Hopefully I'll be seeing you in round 1!

Good job man, we both thought alike. Animating run cycles backwards is pretty fun and i have to say you're one of the only people I know who can somewhat relate to that. Good job I liked it but I was hoping for a bigger payoff at the end. I wish you luck and skill throughout this tournament. It would be one hell of an honor to be bracketed against you.

Emrox responds:

Heehee... It's always sorta tough to see someone a similar idea as you, but I guess we weren't as badly off as the fifty "two guys and a time-machine" movies when it comes to originality.

About the ending- I actually didn't put too much thought into a solid conclusion until about halfway through animating when I realized the ending had to tie everything together nicely, which I should have planned for in the first place. That said, I really liked your entry too, and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of the tournament.

really liked the facial expressions.

It's kinda funny because backward the story is really more interesting for some reason. Great concept here even if other contestant had the same idea of going backward...But hey still pretty good.