Reviews for "Megapope"

good shit! saw it on youtube too.

Made just like a real cartoon.

I want to see this as a regular show on Adult Swim or Comedy Central or something! Holy bouncing balls that was so well animated, the voices were perfect, a hilarious plot... Did I mention your animation was perfect? :D The movements, flow, characters~ *joygasms*

LordSpew responds:

Thanks man! I hope you make you joygasm more in the future

I'm a southern baptist, and I personally think that this was friggin amazing! This guy got it right. sure it's a shot at orginized religion, but even in the Bible, all throughout, Jesus preaced to the sinners and walked among the damned so that his countanace would shine upon them, and the majority of these were the very priests and cardnials and bishops of the cloth. those who had turned away from the very God that they worshipped in favor of a more materialistic deity known as money. God would definitely approve of this because it shows him being a leader to his people. A very deranged leader, but a leader nonetheless. and despite the higher ups in the corporate religion trying to do away with those they found disfavor in, Jesus A.K.A Megapope, wins in the end anyway. You are awesome sir. thank you for this. I'M A WIZARD!

LordSpew responds:

Hahah finally someone who has some sense! ahhaha Yeah man its just a cartoon. A appreciate the support. Thank you <3

I enjoyed every second of this little movie. Great animating skills, storyline was flawless. I really liked watching this. I have watched it at least 5 times now. Everyone whether religious or not should find this humorous. If you don't enjoy the flash just for the flash, say so. No need to put "I'm an atheist btw" same goes for being a christian. I believe in the christian faith and I was not offended by this what so ever. I found it quite funny how the slight joke on both sides play. This man deserves good ratings based on quality. Not your moral views on life. I am not saying that they don't matter, just keep them to yourself when doing a review.