Reviews for "Megapope"

Well..

That was bloody hillarious. 5's across the board. Is this a one-of, or will this be an ongoing tale? I want more mega pope! Keep up the great work!

LordSpew responds:

I might develop this into a small series depending on the reaction it gets. It started out with Ned being picked to be Megapope's 13th disciple or as MP would call it "best friend." So I might continue with that and put them in a few other situations. thanks for the comment!

Love it. People never listen to what a famous guy says, they only go crazy because it's the famous guy that says it... entirely applies :D

Excellent animation, too, you're really good at motion and perspective change. 5 out of 5 :D

I'm wondering if you can make a mega buddha as your next project :>

An accurate portrayal of all religions.

OK, I'm gonna go ahead and say that was pretty fucking awesome.
"That was pretty fucking awesome."