Reviews for "The use of time travel"

short kinda but still good for its killing and shooting

Cenaf responds:

i could've made this thing longer but that means less effort on each scene to make it in time for NATA. That means much less animation and too much badly used motion tween. I dont really like low animated movies, since... they are boring :<

Pretty well animated, nice voice acting, and cool sound effects. But it's a little short.

Cenaf responds:

thats all what i could finish in this time :<

i like it! music fits great, but i kinda wanna see what happened to their future

Cenaf responds:

future - ladies with non shaved legs riding unicorns under blue sun.

Cool.

Okay, wow, I thought the animation and art direction were awesome, I was pleasantly surprised at how all the graphics looked together, usually when people draw scenes from the past and future it's hard to get the same art style and the whole movie suffers. with this movie it was tied together so well, it could easily be described as seamless. very nice.
Two problems with it I had though, jonny-13 didn't change his voice voice very much for the solders line, not that the movie suffered from that one line, but I think it could have easily been substituted with a turn of the head and a shrug.
Anyway the other problem I had with this movie is that it's too short, even though I really like it, there's just not enough to (close though) say I loved it.

thanks.
Jonny was ill a bit so he couldn't done better. And i know its a bit short but 1.5 minutes all i could finish till 10th of may for NATA