Reviews for "Achromatized"

How do you put in the "super secret password" and how do you get the "eighth color" achievement?

Alright, I have all the achievements except for the "find the black color" one. So where is that located, and what it's the point in the secret password(peanut butter)?

Wow, this was one of the strangest games I have played in a long time. I mean, it's not that it's really good or bad, just very strange. For the most part, I think the good outweighs the bad. There was some kind of error and it didn't have any sound at some point for whatever reason. What's also weird is how you have to keep going through the same level. I couldn't tell if I had won or what.

It's pretty good for a puzzle game as it makes little sense. There's so much detail put into this strange world. It's hard to get around everything because you don't know where to go. I appreciate you creating an original game. I guess smarter people would understand this better.

The sticky/ delayed controls ruined the experience for me.

Very nice puzzle.

People shouldn't get discouraged by the big room, it's easy actually, you just have to pay close attention to details.
A map really wasn't necessary, neither were hints, the game already is short enough.