Reviews for "Luke"

This is so similar to Luke Deluxe. ^^

DeathTiger0 responds:

Luke Deluxe is a remake of this game :)

Excellent game, although I do have to say that putting the holy water into the pool is something I had to stumble upon with dumb luck. You should've made that more obvious.

LOL! Especially when they go crazy! Isn't Luke like from Tickets 4 Love? Looks like him and the " Love at first sight " didn't work.

Feels like some of these games could have a bit longer and more informative titles, and a bit more re-occuring characters that you can grow to love and follow through a series of adventures! Storywise though: great as always. Keep it going!

-cd-

HaHa very funny short game.