Reviews for "Bounty + Hunter"

THIS LOOKED AMAZING!!! I HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN CRITICIZE ANYTHING, NOT EVEN AS A JOKE.

I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP :P

Omg O_o
That was really nice made. Didn't ever think i would see 3D made movies on newgrounds.
Almost everything i saw in the movie was really good.
And in anime style, yay. XD (i believe that's what you intented)
Man. You must have put a really long time on that movie.
Kyu looked a bit cute and tough at the same time. Also nice cloths :3
And LenZ looked cute in an akward way. And the touch with animal movements was really good.
I like animalic characters. : )
At the moment that LenZ dodged the shot that smashed part of the train, i was surprised.
You made it look fantastic.
I'm glad that you didn't put focus on the platform befor LenZ jumped on it. Or else we would already know what he would do, and that's no fun. -_-
Cute ending and nice "Wait, what" face on LenZ in the end.

Two things that i thought was less good, is that they look a bit like they are around 13-15 years old and that the movements are a bit slow. (But i don't know or have any idea if those would be a hell lot of more work, since i never have made a movie.)

totally amating! and so cute! I love it! the animations, the textures, the quality! you truly could make th new 3d blockbuster!

seriously... good work. good enough for the big screens...

I had trouble with this so I'm glad you gave me instructions on how to just restart the page. This was a fantastic cartoon. In fact, I think it might even be the best animated CGI cartoon I've ever seen on this website! This is the kind of stuff you would expect to see in a film festival. The fact that you honored us by showing it here is fantastic. The fact that there's no dialogue gives the characters more depth.

I was expecting him to get a kiss at the end. I like how he's sort of presented as more of a bumbling criminal who does the right thing in the end. The way the action is shown is of course completely flawless. It makes you wonder if most submissions are going to be CGI, like how most animated movies are nowadays. It isn't too flashy, it's just a great story being told. You deserve this high score.