Reviews for "Bounty + Hunter"

I'm not a big fan of furries, but this is a great animation. I love how everything is so realistic, the attention to detail, and how it actually follows the rules of physics.
I think someone mentioned before how the storyline is generic. Like how the target rescues the hunter. Maybe you could've added some more content. (And voices would be great).
But it's still a good flash. Nice job.

This was a complete mastercraft of a movie. I would gladly tell you what you've been told before, how amazing it is, but I won't. I would tell you to make more, but I can only picture how long these four minutes could possibly have taken. I will recommend you to continue these mastercrafts, and if I HAVE to talk about improvements, which I am not happy for, since it'd make the impression I didn't love this movie as much as I do. It would be the running. The gun effects are as perfect as they will EVER be, and the running is all I can point out. All you need to do is improve it a little tad, and then you got it. Some conversation would be fantastic, but in this specific scene there is no need for it.
Else, I'll tell you what you've heard before. It was absolutely amazing. Never seen anything like this, not even in other films like it where people are paid to try and reach what you just did.

amazing

i think this was a great short the animation was very nice.
i hope i see more of this in the future.

aw, that was remarkable. Both the attention to detail and the plot. It doesn't really matter that it was short, it was beauty in an animation.