Reviews for "Bounty + Hunter"

YOU DO KNOW IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GIVE THIS LESS THAN FIVE STARS WITH SUCH GOOD GRAPHICS, ANIMATION AND AUDIO EFFECTS RIGHT. OKAY THEN.

Five mutha's outta five. And a fav.

OMG 10 starts out of 5!!! AMAZING WORK
THE lighting, the shadows, the coloring, the movements, the music, the story line, the detail, even the character interaction are all amazing.
I simply loved all of it, each scene was extremely well done.
Looking forward to part 2 of this!!

simply amazing, the detail, the lighting and sound, you are a true talent. Bravo

Brilliant! Beautifully created and animated. At first I thought it was going to be rough at the opening scene in the subway station, but that completely changed when you focused on the girl. I was surprised and waited to see what limits it had. Once she boarded the train and the title screen came up and then the lighting of the passing lights, this blew me away. I just couldn't believe how well this was done. The reflections in the glass was amazing and quite realistic.

My only quibble with the movie was the running. While smooth and fluid, it seems restrained. It felt like what I have seen in my own dreams when trying to run to or from something. It feels heavy and slow, you know there is power behind each push, but no matter how much you try, you just can't seem go faster.

But that aside, you have some serious talent and I really hope to see more of your works here. And I certainly hope your thinking of making a sequel (or continuation) of this movie. And I for one would love to know what you are using to make this and are you doing it from a lab or from home?

And once again, Brilliant! Just brilliant!

I can tell you put a lot of work into this. The animations are beautiful and fluid. My regret is that you probably won't pursue a sequel.