Reviews for "Bounty + Hunter"

Amazing, This is most likely one of the best videos on Newgrounds, amazing animation, great sound, well timed. Quick question what did you use to make this? Also how long did it take you?

LenZ responds:

Maya and it took me 2 years to make

I don't usually write reviews, but when i do it's for somthing that deserves praise or critisim.
This would be a example of the former; Everything just works so well together, like a extravagant dinner.
The animation is smooth, and it flows so well. The character designs feel right, nothing about them feels awkward, wrong or too strange. I can't complain about anything

For future endeavors i would love to see some excellent voice actors to give voice for your characters and world.
Thank you for your submission.

Female Dog?
Or cat?
Couldn't get it right but hey, everything's okay.

The animation was breath taking! The sound was clear, crisp and showed purpose. It is clear you worked your ass off on this and I commend you for that. I'm favouriting you, this video and hoping for more! I do hope you create a story out of this as it was a bit short and lacking story; however, not so that it deserved any sort of deduction.

just wow, if you aren't already you should really further your work because you have amazing talent to be able to make this!

LenZ responds:

Thanks! yhea this was done a year ago and looking bk with experience, I wish I have the time to make an even better one. But I never have regrets making this ^^ It's a benchmark/checkpoint in a way.