Reviews for "Shadow of the Animators"

I know just how you feel, wanting to get into this seemingly elite crowd. But man, you have a great original take on approaching the subject, even if it isn't an original one. Ever since I saw your first upload on this account about Dark Souls, I've been looking out for your animations ever since. You're a diamond in the rough, man. Keep up the great animations and I'm really digging this 'How I got through' series. Though I'm cool if you do whatever. Great job and good luck learning to be even more successful.

Btw, I'm glad I caught this in judgment. 8 prot points your way.

TerminalMontage responds:

Hah, it's the dream! Becoming good enough to be friends with other animators, and good enough to make a decent buck :D

And thank you :]

Nice way to start a flame war lol. I thought it was funny and real well drawn. And your probably right, you do have to sell out to be popular.
I will see this on the front page.

TerminalMontage responds:

I tried to be as nice as I could about this! lol I love all these guys :D

Apon seeing you uploaded something my face went into a massive grin. Even if I did upload something the same day, and we will be competing for some spots.

....

Apon watching this i feel the same way. Being in shadow of the greats. And yes i totally agree, some of the machinima animators are terrible.

Awesome TM.

From your pal,

V

TerminalMontage responds:

:D Thanks! Yeah lots of people uploading today, I don't think I've ever seen so much in a single day.

your very talented a lot better then most I've seen i mean you actually put effort in your vids.
most people just grab shit animation software doodle a bit and somehow they get a million views because they use titles that are super popular no matter how bad it is people still watch :P with yours i enjoy them very much i like originals a lot yours are between original and copy (if you know what i mean) keep making these vids beat down these noobs and show the world that there's still imagination here.

TerminalMontage responds:

Thank you!! :'D I'll do what I can!

This is amazing. This looks like something I would also like to do in animating. Game parodies or something similar, but with an original twist for the sake of the animating. That's probably what makes a good animator.

I hope your animations gives you a good ending.