Reviews for "Shadow of the Animators"

Well, you definately made yourself more known to the artists you were referring to in this flash. If that was your intention, then I say fair play to you. Keep going, I am sure you've got that added motivation to continue.

TerminalMontage responds:

You think so? :D A few of them said hi to me, I've got a lot of other great responses from other people too, it is pretty cool and you're right about the motivation! Thanks :]

Nice animations, but I was dissapointed, I was expecting some awesomely hilarious fights and stuff... I was misled by the title... nice though

TerminalMontage responds:

Hah, yeah sorry. Maybe if I get to that point and everyone is a good sport I'll animate me fighting them lol

I watched this video because of its Shadow of the Colossus referenced title (bought HD version for PS3). I love Machinima, but your animations are flawless to say the least. Nicely done (by the way I lol'd when I saw redminus' idol with the other animators) and don't stop what you do.

Thanks :] And Machinima's cool c:

ah your animations NEVER cease to amuse or appeal. as always your animation is smooth and really natural, not overdone or anything. i would like to know where you got the music though. this game was a highlight of my childhood, and i wouldnt mind reliving some of it. lil help?

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! And google is your friend, my friend :) soundtrack can be bought on places like Amazon, finding it to download is easy too, places like khinsider and stuff, that site has a lot of video game soundtracks uploaded on it.

your very talented a lot better then most I've seen i mean you actually put effort in your vids.
most people just grab shit animation software doodle a bit and somehow they get a million views because they use titles that are super popular no matter how bad it is people still watch :P with yours i enjoy them very much i like originals a lot yours are between original and copy (if you know what i mean) keep making these vids beat down these noobs and show the world that there's still imagination here.

TerminalMontage responds:

Thank you!! :'D I'll do what I can!