Reviews for "Knife Dance"

DaFuq did I just watch o.O

Cool submission

And once again i come across one of your nifty flash animations here, i thought this one was pretty entertaining, and gave me a few laughs and chuckles and so on, and i notice you have won some awards on this so once again "CONGRATS" on the awards it was well worth it, My one issue with this was that it was kind of short, you have some good ideas with these and they just kind of end too short so maybe making them longer, or even adding other shorts into one flash would be a good idea, just another idea to think about, But you have some good animation here, nice flow of animating, awsome quality on audio and "VOICES" so an all around solid flash here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Try and make this somewhat longer or take it an even further step by adding a bunch of short toons in one flash entry just an option to give it more quality and more enjoyble for all.

This is also an example of what a gypsy sounds like when hes done fapping

So intense...

this was a beautiful dance of risk and the panda is cool as always gude joba!