Reviews for "Knife Dance"

How difficult I've found masturbating to this, you ask? Well, let's just say that I never thought that I have my own organic web shooter. Better go swing around Manhattan...

Sexual-Lobster responds:

regarding the possibility of masturbating, that is something i would never doubt of you.

Besides the common creepy fucked up shit that happens in your animations, I love to see them cause of the Australian accents. This is another great animation, I loved the ending and as usual the animation is great, story is great and characters are hilarious. Great job really enjoyed.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks.

Great animation and drawing but little bit short. I expected more but generally it was great :)

how glorious, that death moan, that knife in his chest, my life is fulfilled

Dat death moan.