Reviews for "Knife Dance"

You've gotten lazier with your animations and i begining to think you don't put the same amount of effort you used to

Better than Dance Break, but I feel as though you've become lazy. You've stopped writing about what really matters. What ever happened to the Pleasure Island series? What about Fernando and Randy the Manwhore after the crabshack incident? You left us in suspense, and I'll never forgive you if you don't finish those stories off.

you make the best animations
XD

heheheh XD i like to dance and stubb in the same time :3 i wish my dream will come true :3 and by the way Bwhahahahhaahhahahahhahhahahaha this video is EPIC but i miss manwhore :(

Oh my god, my life is complete now. I have heard the gypsy death moan. I can die without regret now. Thank you for sharing this once in a lifetime experience.