Reviews for "take care of the trees"

really weird but cool!!!!!!!!!

PrettyMuchBryce responds:

thanks!!!!!!!!

This game is mysterious and interesting. I like this very much. Diamonds to you good sir :)

A really great game. I liked the music, the style, the story...well, basically everything. My only disappointment was that it's too short! Hopefully there will be a sequel.

i liked it, should of been better if you ask me . . . but like sorta the base of the story. The brother is crazy do to drinking to many potions, and his other brother after seeing the horror in the city went to look for his brother i guess, and see if he is ok if he is the cause of the death, and burning of the town. dont know why the game is about trees when its clearly about the crazies hahah! But you should continue it, and give it more or a Zelda feel, like after being forced to kill his brother he went to track down the potion seller who actually is like some evil alch/wiz or something that just wants to cause chaos . . . and you gotta hunt him down and as you go along you run into other crazy people that drank the potions cause they had headaches or were sick, or wanted to be stronger (basically what ever they wanted in their minds the potion trader dude was offering them) i just think this game had its potential wasted cause you wanted people to be drawn in and then hit them with your "Shameless self promotion" its like game companies releasing crap, just so they can rake in some cash. I mean i wasnt expecting a A-list game, but i just wish you put your everything into this instead of pooping out this, 8-bit sell out p.o.s. (other then that lil rant i sorta liked it) but please work on adding too it!

heheh. I had the last 8 minutes of BrewStew's first podcast playing while I played this. it really worked for it. you should consider a collab, mayhap? Say, you could totally do a parody version of Fullmetal Alchemist with this. PLEASE?