Reviews for "take care of the trees"

i liked the game and all you people need to stop hatin it made the front page because you all played the game maybe if you want your friends games to be played too then maybe you should help your friends out and advertise the game :P i give this stars. (computers being dumb and not letting me rate it lol)

Wow, so sick and twisted, it's just so amazing. Thank you for making this game, i hope you make a follow up game

2 things sooo twisted and 2 did anyone notice when your killing as brother the world kinda tilts

Meth... Not even once

I really liked the idea! I just wish it had a complete story or at least a better ending.
Like does he fight his brother? What was the music? Am I thinking too much of this? lol.