Reviews for "take care of the trees"

Most of you cats are probably too young to remember the early 90s game on PC called Exile. But this game does more than give me a nostalgic hard on, it right out brings me back to the early 90s, and tho my opinion is now biased i just dont seem to care.. great game dude, freckin great!

Loved the game, loved the cliffhanger in the end (i really wanna know what the brothers will end up doing to each other lol), the play style was nice, its something i usually love, i was especially surprised by the voice-acting since you said that this was an experimental game. I'd describe it as a "fledgling RPG with the possibility of greatness" :P.

The only thing i hated was that it wouldn't work properly on Mozilla Firefox, even with everything updated to the last versions. I had to play it on IE to make the screen show at all, on Mozilla it was just a white square with music. The only thing i could see was the little tutorial box that said to use the arrow keys.

But i got to play through anyway. That counts :)
Make it bigger! :)

That was a really messed up game near the end though i liked it... but i have 1 question
- how the fuck do you set the houses on fire to get the medal ?

Brilliant. The music was fantastic. It really portrayed the feelings and mental state of the characters.

Anyone who doesn't get it probably just skimmed through without reading everything. Also, if someone DOESN'T try to buy the medicine, you miss the clue you need. HINT- BUY THE MEDICINE!