Reviews for "take care of the trees"

Loved it, should be made longer, graphics and controls all are good, story could have more to it?

This was interesting. What have the trees got to do with anything?

that game.... gave me memories! im 11 right now but when i was a kid very little i had good times ahh good GAME!

OMFG!

Please make this a series! I love it. I want to play games that are like this. Please make a series out of it... Please make a series out of it... And if you're looking for inspiration on anything, look at the Mardek RPG series. That has a nice look at top-down flixel games. Good luck!

good game i like it but make a new version and make the person find a gem that can turn them into a dragon of death and you can do anything with the dragon form