Reviews for "take care of the trees"

Interesting game, I want to know what happen nxt. The music was rlly made for this game. Even tho theres no action or any kind, it keeps the gamer into the game.
Nice work

PrettyMuchBryce responds:

Thanks!

Definitely experimental... It was a good experimental game. It actually let me interact with the environment (and houses) and people/the odd side character.
Pretty good music. I couldn't tell that it was a loop.
If this had an actual story line then it would be a good game that would be reminiscent of Zelda.
The little story that this game had was pretty decent. It had that nice little twist and playing as the villain was fun as hell. Now I want to randomly burn down houses and slay people.

What is the name of the opening song? Cool game by the way .

Pretty trippy....

So...

What was it that made my character's brother go all psychopathic and evil? *Gasp!* Could it have been the medicine from the suspicious caravan? Then again, I did not see caravan within my character's brother's path. Maybe he was a psychopath all along who just wanted to hears the screams of a entire town in unison because he finds them melodious. Also, did my character and his brother ever have a showdown? And what exactly did the trees have to do with this strange tale?

Other than that, you've good pixel art. That music during rampage in the climax kinda unnerved me.
However, you should work on a walking animation for the main character if you know what I mean.

Good luck on your next entry.