Reviews for "take care of the trees"

Awesome game but I want to know what the song was?

this was a good game and i was actually hoping for it to continue

i like it dude but i will be bether a large one

Hmmmmm......ok so........What did i play again??....the final medal was right..."That was a wierd game" and somehow.........i...liked it :D

Hmm...I played it right the first time but when I played it the second time I didn't talk to my brother first, I just went all the way down and got the ax..My question is..why was everything burned down already if I didn't talk to the brother? I left him where he was, and went to the merchant and stuff was already sold out .__. Idk It would have been cool to go down and interact with the people and houses before it was all burned down v.v Great game though! :D