For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "take care of the trees"

Dear PrettyMuchBryce,

Excellent. I love it all, wish for more and want even more disturbing/interesting if not psychedelic in a way, as much as I may hate to use that word. Like Space Funeral if you have ever tried it. Very bizarre/excellent stuff! Love the music and the animation and everything! I would love to see more animations where anything can happen in a way, like demons or monsters/creatures, or overall oddities.

Keep up the awesome work,

ZombifiedMind

This game, so many different things that speak to me when played. The game itself tells us that while the main character is given the task to "To Take Care of Trees" which is a rather boring task for we all know, his brother embarks himself to go into town to get his "axe".

To take care of trees makes us learn patience and care. While the main characters brother embarks on the path of destruction to destroy the trees to reach his main objective. To me, I see two split personalities within human kind. Their are some of us that prefer to be peaceful and free-minded to obtain our goals. While their are some of us that rather use force or violence to obtain the desired objective.

This game overall just displays what kind of beings we really are. In the end, everyone is just DIFFERENT. Which is what makes humanity a beautiful thing and a dangerous thing.

The art, simplicity and the music of this game really made me loved it. I just wished their was so much more. I felt like towards the end when you kill everyone and everything else, you were now going to explore as to why your brother did it. Though technically "he heard music" which maybe cleared to the fact that it told him to do it or drove him too? I don't know, but my god this game is just making me think alot. Loved it!

That was...definitely interesting. And I'd say you definitely have a talent for the experimental game-making.

That being said, will you make a sequel? It certainly seems like it warrants one.

I have to say that this is a very promising experiment. I would love to see you fully utilize this "engine" to create a complete game. The voice acting is superb, and sounds are great. The echo effect when you unseath you sword is simply genious. The psychology is interesting. Even though it is not a "game" in the sense most people use the word..it is rather an experience. If you have such orignal ideas and cna realize them so well you should complete this game! 5/5

I have no idea what that was.