Reviews for "take care of the trees"

Has the potential to be a very great game. Controls are solid and gameplay is fairly smooth, except when crossing the land bridge after the first switch in the cave. One problem I do have with the game is that I can't proceed any further after your brother says he heard the music. I don't know if this is intentianal because the game isn't finished yet or if it is in fact a bug.

Interesting and atmospheric, but unsatisfying. The payoff wasn't what it could have been. What happened was completely senseless, and even the implied reasoning behind it doesn't make a lick of sense. Everything there is is wonderful, but when it ended I was left with a simple feeling of "That's it?"

really weird but cool!!!!!!!!!

PrettyMuchBryce responds: