Reviews for "take care of the trees"

Well, that was... sudden... 4/5 for the unexpected ending, my only complain is that it felt waaay too short

Glitched horribly ;^;

I have to say that this is a very promising experiment. I would love to see you fully utilize this "engine" to create a complete game. The voice acting is superb, and sounds are great. The echo effect when you unseath you sword is simply genious. The psychology is interesting. Even though it is not a "game" in the sense most people use the word..it is rather an experience. If you have such orignal ideas and cna realize them so well you should complete this game! 5/5

Peacful and full of Madness

Cool, but the history is nonsense.