Reviews for "take care of the trees"

I don't really know what to say about this game. The controls were kinda screwy, and the title doesn't make any sense.

I thought this was excellent :D
A darn shame this was only experimental, I was disappointed when it ended so soon.
Hope someday you can make a full game out of this.

Erm... WHY is the title "Take Care Of the TREES"? Really, I don't think this game made sense at ALL. Please explain: WHY DID THE BROTHER KILL EVERYONE? I don't know of I should vote this a 1, 2, 3 or 4...

I totally have to second thabutcha6709's opinion.
Might be a good start for a story, but everything else... mah.
- Why did the brother kill the people?
- Why the game's title?
- WHY is this on FRONT PAGE?

I actually enjoyed that very much. Even though it was confusing, It was very screwed up << And I enjoyed it. I wish it could have gone on longer, but yeah. I liked, good job man. Make another game like this, and amp up the story so it's a bit longer, I loved it.