For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 206 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "take care of the trees"

awesome trial. keep up the production, i'd love to see a full game.

Weurd but awesome. Would be a great intro for a bigger game

Way way short but very interested in the story and a little nostalgia goes along way! Great job stoked for more...

In regards to the the game. The opening scene reminds me of nostalgic indie games, before they were called indie. The anime styled games created by the Japanese program called RPG Maker. I like how it was so peaceful... And then turned dark. A small cute game. 4/5

The game was (obviously) short, since it was an experiment. But putting that aside, the music was good, with only a few soundtracks. Only a few glitchy parts to the whole thing, and the ending has me wanting to see a continuation of this. Nice game.