Reviews for "Deadswitch"

All in all, I really enjoy this game. I do have a few small suggestions, but it's nothing xWILKINx hasn't read before. This game is very well done and the music isn't half bad either. Bravo xWILKINx, bravo.

Also, I would like to know what those secret achievements are. I've been playing this game for a little while and I almost have all the achievements. Knowing what the secret ones are would be greatly appreciated. :)

xWILKINx responds:

Thanks a lot, dude! I always love hearing feedback. Send me a message and I'll point you in the right direction for those achievements. :-)

Excellent game 5/5! One of the bests in here! I loved the game modes. Too bad it doesn't have a Crouch button and a way to put your teammates in only one place. You should make a Barrier item, to don't let the zombies pass, because everytime I'm without ammo, I die because of them. I hope that there will be a Deadswitch 2 with campaign, more maps, game modes and weapons!

xWILKINx responds:

Thanks, man! I am currently working on Deadswitch II, and it will feature crouching, a campaign and new games modes, among other things. :-)

ideas you should make an button to command your teameates + u should be able to use the radar also with helis+ missle bt super cool!

xWILKINx responds:

I'll be sure to incorporate more control over teammates in Deadswitch II!

i hope theres Deadswitch 2

xWILKINx responds:

There will be! You can check my website for details: xwilkinx.com

fun game :D