Reviews for "Manhunt"

very put togather, voice acting and all

Animation
Voice
Plot

FIve star's

Wish I could add more but my brain is taking a nap.

Hope to see more from you 3D or 2D.

If this is his first time posting something like this give him 5 Stars and I saw that he is a senior so i guess he is expeirenced this before so I do love it

oww man good but i blame newgrounds loading bar fuck newgrounds!!!

Awesome job man. There's a few moments when the movements aren't that believable, but I have the same problems... its just something that gets better with experience. I like atmosphere and the style. Your foliage was really nice and fit it quite well. I really like your solution for grass.
My one issue with this is the character bodies - their heads are smoothed, but the bodies are still low poly. There needs to be some consistency, either smooth the bodies, or have low poly heads. Not sure if this was intended, but it just stuck out like a soar thumb to me.
I'm glad to see another 3d piece up.. Cant wait for newgrounds to be a more open portal for this kind of stuff.

Also, to the guy complaining about file size... you obviously know nothing. 130mb for him to still keep this quality and HD size is great. This is a different medium than swf..

i love that you made the zombies the race as if there were just human with him being the sick one... liked the story concept and will look forward to see more if you make more of this story