Reviews for "Made In China"

i thpught it portrayed anger and confusion towards the current (or possibly just western) medical system

and from my experiences i can relate greatly to this movie, im only 17 and have been diagnosed for 3 slipped disks this devestated me and my bodybuilding career only to find out i really didnt have anything and not much to worry about though i am far too confused to understand whats going on with my spine. i just ignore the pain and continue weight lifting.

5:30 pm

I feel that the lacking of superior animation and technicality actually added to this piece, because the beauty of it was not supposed to come from the visual prospective. Looks can be deceiving.

This movie's main strength actually came from how simply thought-provoking it could be, and the series of images it presented . Am I a rat destined to only add a small piece of information to the world and then pass on? Get tossed aside? It gives perspective on how insignificant one human life really can be. These puzzle pieces however, all fit together in some way. They mutually benefit and destroy one another with their presence and actions. The world could not be the way it is without them, and even the loss of one. No matter how apparently insignificant in the eyes of an entire galaxy, or universe. Is. . . for lack of a better term: Sacred.

In the end there is nothing we can do to avoid becoming a piece of the puzzle. The longer we remain in-hand, being interconnected to different puzzle pieces however; allows us more time to find just the perfect place where we fit in. Some aren't as lucky as others, but they should be allowed their chance to find their place no matter the size or span of the universe. I hope that one day my place will be revealed to me.

The silly thing about that dream though is that I have to make my own.

I'd love to see more of your work. Never stop animating.

peef2 responds:

are you really 18? your thoughts seems to be that of someone much wiser. thank you very much.

This is actually quite scary. Really gets you thinking about nowadays society.

Fascinating! Loved the style, tha art and the music.

Amazing! Thats about all i can say at the moment...