Reviews for "Made In China"

One word:
Spectaculamazing.

2:36am.
This deserves a daily first for sure, one of the most artistic flashs i have seen on newgrounds.
I love the simple approach to the characters but everything in the background is beautiful.
I kind of wish to know more, and what exactly inspired you to create this?..

peef2 responds:

hi, thanks for the comment. i am inspired because i did some time in the hospital, so i was influenced to make stuff about that. the other stuff is a lot of little things i jotted down over time and i put them together in this animation.

it's 21:08 in Argentina, and you sir are a genius

I really liked everything apart from the character design. The music was ominous but not over dramatic, it had class and gave the animation a sincere mood. You're art style is nice and i liked the black and white sketchy backgrounds with the red blood. Perhaps a few other splashes of color here and there would have been nice? The pacing was great and the cuts and imagery were really nice, some interesting references in there (i noticed shrodingers cat, the scream, c'est ne pas un pipe, van goghs starry night) and an unusual sense of purpose not normally found in such fast paced flashes. I really liked the imagery of the wine glass smashing and coming back together and the semi-plot of the mans visit to the doctor and struggle with his illness gave me a central thread to keep hold off throughout this surreal adventure. But i was really put off by the character design! The simplistic stick man style just looked really out of place and childish. Not that there's anything wrong with childishness it just didn't fit with the rest of the flash.
An interesting submission and a fun watch, good work!

Now this was interesting. I really don't even know what to say lol. Nice artistic animation.