Reviews for "Made In China"

Love the preloader!

Really wasn't sure what was going on at first, but I stuck with it and I kind of got drawn in by the way it built up with the music, and the detailed drawing are brilliant.

Great work 5 star s :)

bob

Awesome! I really like your drawing style, especially the contrast between the pencil-drawing-look-alike background and the rudimentary animated figures. It fits strangely enough. The detail in your drawings is astonishing as well. How did you do them, on paper or the tablet or so?

Random thoughts is the best description for the content, but I like it. There's a nice pace in it, and it sets of a stream of thoughts in my own head as well. I enjoyed it thoroughly, thanks!

peef2 responds:

thanks for your comment! i used a tablet. lenovo x200 tablet. wish i had a crazy huge wacom cintiq, but the tablet will do.

Well, this is something I would never expected to have come out of Newgrounds.
I can tell there's a lot of thought put into this, and don't get me wrong, I thought it was wonderful. But there are a few things that may need improvement:

~The animation was a bit rigid in places, mainly on the humans. That needs a bit of work.
~This might be going against your original vision, but a VERY slight use of colour in a few places might really make something like this a bit more interesting. Not tons of colour everywhere, just minimalistic uses here and there.

There was a lot I liked about this, though. The wine glass exploding? Awesome! That one shot with the fish-eye lens? Didn't know you could even do that in Flash! Those recreations of all those famous paintings? Pretty intriguing, and you captured the essence of them very well, making them fit in with the rest of the flash quite flawlessly.

So yeah, it's pretty damn good but it needs work. There's a lot of potential here.

peef2 responds:

thanks for your response. i am always trying out new animation and trying to learn. hopefully my next one will be better

lol wut? I think I'm very confused...

I don't remember doing acid today...

peef2 responds:

i added some in your breakfast.