Reviews for "Little Bitty Heroes"

This game is almost perfect, I think it only needs a few things to make it truely great and fun.
1) The ability to keep your items after a level ends or you die
2) A mouse over on the weapons and armor that tell you their effect
3) A way to use your experience you gain either through buying power ups with it or unlocking skill points.

Gameplay is too repetitive and non interesting enough (click to attack if you feel fancy click again for a combo sounds like witcher 1 but there combo was spectacular and you had to time to make a combo) premise is not lame bow cannot be aimed story is non existent (EXCUUUSEEEE me princes but when i have to kill X amount of Y i usually like to have good motivation besides to advance to next level btw premise really reminds me of Bunny flags 2 build buildings to help you against random spawn of enemies...

Does it ever end?
Sometimes the background disapeared.
Could really use a store or Temple (Sell items, buy items, and a healing cleric or something)
It was fun.

I really enjoyed it, it was addictive to play until the hundreth time i died. I just couldn't seem to get past the first play. Might be a bit better if a difficulty setting was added but was great as is.

alright needs a bit more too it