Reviews for "Little Bitty Heroes"

No follow through, glitches all over the place, would have been good if even just the glitches had been fixed

You need to work on the health drops and the computer nuking to much. The lack of power of the weapons and armor is also a problem. Also I would suggest the higher level you become the more money you get.
Could be fun but is more frustrating

Looked like it could've been cool, but it shit the bed on me mid training.

need to fix helmet glitch -> putting on a helmet decreases your health, no matter what. need better weapons too; as far as I've gotten, the mace is the best weapon... which is kind of lame...
also you need to add some kind of healing thing; health drops are WAY too rare, and enemy drops nukes WAY too often >:|

fairly entertaining
however...if you switch back and forth between helms, you lose health fast!
got myself down to -120% before i decided it was a legit glitch.