Reviews for "Little Bitty Heroes"

good overall game

3 out of 5 stars

for whatever reasson i think theres a glitch i got 2 helmets and started switching them,as i switched it lowered my health,(i wasn't taking any enemy damage) and i had lowered my health to nothing by the time i stopped...

O_O
oh that's cute!

0.5 Star Cant give more or less the game work but it has no sort of balance cant get past the first lvl without using more then 1 nuke also the looting are terrible Never found a new bow only 2 kind of helmet that i found and 3 weapons well to make sort make sure the game have everything to work and entertain everyone and placing a good balance first its easy a handful of villager then they nuke once i get 10 of them and once its start to rain the monster its over by the way the jump is over power taking no damage when landing so this is my review sorry for taking time to make it

this is frusteraiding i get all the controlls mest up ive been playing it is time ive quit it!

good game, need more heath drops, nukes drop by them self, need better weapons. would be much better with all of that.