Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 4"

Great job. I was JUST playing your prequel yesterday, wondering if you'd release another one.

I have good timing.. X3

Thanks :3

I think it's great! I enjoyed your first three... I think this one is even better. well done friend, well done.

FilipeSheepwolf responds:

Amazing mixer, you can make some rad tunes with this. The choice of rhythms and beats is great, and while not all the keyboard sounds are great all of them are usable.
This is an amazing mixer toy, there are plenty of possibilities to play around with, what you made in this game is pure genius.
I also find the suggestions box to be pretty neat! The only downer is that it is very easy to get desynchronized and some beats are louder than many melodies, perhaps an option to choose how loud melodies and beats can be, could fix this.
But dont be fooled by this last sentence, the game is awesome.

Yeah, making all these loops play at a decent synchronization is difficult X3
(But it's better than my last sheepwolf mixer)

Thanks for the review :3

This music mixer is actually pretty good, quite a few different combinations can be made, the sound quality isn't half bad, overall, its pretty good.

FilipeSheepwolf responds:

Thanks, I've really tried to make everything sound good when you mix (i cant just make random loops and expect them to sound good when mixed) It's even more difficult to mix on a flash game, this isn't really a professional music software X3