Reviews for "Johnny Upgrade"

Reading other reviews im actually terrified of how people didn't notice content only SECONDS long presented you is lenghtened by grindhouse mechanics Upgrade complete had the same thing but they had the decency to acknowledge that and added some humor and upgrades literally upgraded the game graphics and such soyou knew it wasn't lazy but here its just 1 map and you play to torture yourself a little longer even thou it gives some sense of accomplishment it is still an illusion of a game if this lead to some decent boss fight but no even contra's mechanics look brand new compared to this so i replayed contra and guess what i had fun because it was hard not because you didn't play long enough it was hard because you wasn't skilled enough while here play more the same crap over and over and OVER again for a no good reason atleast in MMO's when you grind you know it has a purpose and is a PART of the game not the WHOLE gameplay mechanics. I like the Upgrade complete premise at start but buying game time for grind eliminates even the slightest mean of challenge it gives the feeling of you MUST buy the upgrade because it is not your skill it is your time if you enjoy some literally mind fest go work in a sweat shop in fact if i had a sweatshop this game would be the interview. Bottom line This game should be renamed into Johnny mindless grindfest players usually don't mind some grind if it leads to an end and reward but here you grind to play the game where the boss has mechanics which would at best would be some a little stronger dude in a decent game with such stupifing mechanics. I you really liked this game i suggest you learning chinese and playing some korean MMO's where you can grind your life out just as senselessly just like this game with no end

It has some good things like short cuts you can use if your skills are high. Also I like the idea you had. Also how good your person looks.That where it's ends sadly when you start a upgrade game not the best idea to have 0 control of your person at the start. I mean if your person doesn't know how to move that's just plain out sad. Also you should to say that there no ammo in the lvl so stack up. Or have some ammo at the boss fight. Would have saved me some failed boss attempt. Also the boss fight is way to long if it takes over 1min to get an opening that's way too long. Also the timer must be turned off when you start the boss fight other wise you'll die from time if it's not high. Also can you make the boss appearing take less time. I personally don't like waiting 20-30secs for the boss to fully appear.

its ok

YOUR BOSS IS BAD AND THERE ARE GLICHES IN THE GAME!. But thank you. it was fun for a while

I touch a wall I'm teleported in another side of the map and is really bugged, rip.