For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 229 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Johnny Upgrade"

dude you should totally put that song on the audio portal i would definitly listen to that song over and over again unless it's an actual song...but if you made that that is one of the greatest tunes ive ever heard. the games pretty awesome as well i would definitely play the sequel if you made onebut i think it needs a little more places that would be impossible to get to without leveling up enough

I love the concept! MAKE MORE!

Awesome game, very addicting and still fun to play even when you have everything =D

(to those wondering, to get the secret medal you have to collect all the coins on the level at once)

stefazenon: the secret medal is Cash King: you must collect all coins in the level
The game is addictive, the music is cool and the plot is good. But of course, you finish this game in 10 minutes or a little more. Anyway, Five Stars.
I hope that you can do Johnny Upgrade 2.

Awesome game 5 out 5 for sure in my book. Kept my interest and ended just before it lost it. More levels would be great but I understand. Looking forward to a sequel keep up the good work!
P.s. Shooting in different directions would a great addition. Only real problem I had with the game.