For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Johnny Upgrade"

pretty fun if a bit too easy, you can beat the game long before you get all the upgrades leaving you no incentive to keep playing

I understand why this is up for judgement because of how little guidance there is, however i would recommend to anyone playing that this game requires patience, you start off very slow but the further you get the more of a game it becomes.
Solid controls, art, music, sfx and a pretty decent concept too; but to whoever made this, maybe add an intro message for the impatient next time.

Okay, yeah. I was a little confused when I first started the game, cause I didn't know what I was supposed to do, but once I figured it out, I found that this game is rather addicting. I don't see any real problems with it, it all seems to flow quite nicely together. Good job.

kind of easy but fun

That was a lot of fun. When he dies at the start, I thought there was a bug and I couldn't move. I thought it was clever that he couldn't do ANYTHING without upgrades. Great work.