Reviews for "Johnny Upgrade"

fun game and i dont even like this kind of games XD

I found this game to be quite enjoyable. For starters, their were enough upgrades to keep me interested in the game so that I could keep going back to get more money. Not only that but the game had a boss fight at the end to make the upgrades like weapon power and ammo worth getting. About the only thing I didn't see a point of was the xp. From what I played you only use xp to purchase one upgrade and I just didn't see a purpose in this. But all in all I would say the game is worth some time with decent gameplay, pleasant visuals, and decent audio.

While the gameplay in se might not be so special, the concept intrigued me a lot. Therefor, 5 stars that are well deserved :)

Very amusing. It's slow at first but for a reason. I like the idea of it all and it was well executed. It's not the greatest game I've ever play but I enjoy playing it nonetheless.

original imo but then i don't know much about games i just play them as i come across wasn't challanging and considering that im a noob veteran platform players might not enjoy it at all also because it is short.