Reviews for "Johnny Upgrade"

Good time waster if you want to play something fun for little bit. Though a couple beefs of mine is upgrading jumping actually is bad at certain point due to laser. If you wanted short game fun game this is definitely good. Making the upgrading take a little bit longer wouldn't be a bad idea though if you wanted longer game. (Still would be fun)

Very good game, it really deserves a 5 stars rating :) ! Very refreshing.

Great game! There was a surprising amount of customization. You could literally build an character if you wanted. Max speed with no power, all time and jump but nothing else, or just maxing everything out. It was a very short game, but also very good.

This is a fun addicting game which though does not seem like it's hard gets more complex when you go into battle with the boss. It is one of the most fun games I have played on Newgrounds and I like it very much.

This is an enjoyable flash. The startup for it was interesting and funny at the same time. The only thing I will say for folks playing this game is if you get mad easily for dying ALOT, then you might want to avoid this game. You will die often and it is expected in order for you to get enough to upgrade your hero.